1. A digital product that is useful to others
- You have created a digital product – a template or a guide or an e-book (or other – tell us!) – that you know is valuable to other professionals.
- It is borne from your own creativity, expertise, experience and you have used it in a real professional setting.
- It is NOT the property of anyone else. It is your own Intellectual Property – see this guide to check if it really is yours.
2. A Title and Biography for your Member Page
- Your “Member Page” at SPITMARKET displays your products and describes who you are.
- You need to construct a Title for this page, plus a concise Biography, to sell your expertise.
- This is what we use to decide on whether to select you for SPITMARKET, or not.
- Only people with a demonstrable professional expertise will be accepted as a member of SPITMARKET.
3. You agree to follow our Code of Conduct
- Read the SPITMARKET Member Code of Conduct.
- If you are happy to conduct yourself as outlined, then proceed.
4. A PayPal account
- When your products sell, we pay the commission immediately into your Paypal account.
- We will support other payment providers in the future (tell us if there’s one you like).
If you have all this:
How do I sell my own Digital Products?
Simply register to join Spitmarket, and you can be up and selling within a week.