What is a “SPITMARKET Member”?
A SPITMARKET Member is someone who offers their own digital products for sale on SPITMARKET.com.
A Member is able to upload their digital products, and curate the promotional text and imagery for these products directly on SPITMARKET.
When a Member’s product sells, the revenue of that sale is split between the a) the Member, b) the SPITMARKET platform, and c) charities of the Member Community’s choosing.
The process for becoming a “SPITMARKET Member”
If you are interested in becoming a SPITMARKET Member, please follow these steps
- Check that you have “The Requirements” listed below.
- Submit an application (the link is at the bottom of this page).
- Wait patiently while your application is reviewed by the SPITMARKET team.
- If your application is successful, you will then be able to submit digital products for sale on SPITMARKET.
The Requirements to become a “SPITMARKET Member”
In order for us to consider your application, you will need:-
1. A digital product that is useful to others
- You have created a digital product – a template or a guide or an e-book (or other – tell us!) – that you know is valuable to other professionals.
- It is borne from your own creativity, expertise, experience and you have used it in a real professional setting.
- It is NOT the property of anyone else. It is your own Intellectual Property – see this guide to check if it really is yours.
2. A Title and Biography for your Member Page
- Your “Member Page” at SPITMARKET displays your products and describes who you are.
- You need to construct a Title for this page, plus a concise Biography, to sell your expertise.
- This is what we use to decide on whether to select you for SPITMARKET, or not.
- Only people with a demonstrable professional expertise will be accepted as a member of SPITMARKET.
3. You agree to follow our Code of Conduct
- Read the SPITMARKET Member Code of Conduct.
- If you are happy to conduct yourself as outlined, then proceed.
4. A PayPal account
- When your products sell, we pay the commission immediately into your Paypal account.
- We will support other payment providers in the future (tell us if there’s one you like).