In the beginning
When the SPITMARKET idea was created, the founders GAS Collective had some very clear principles in mind.
- We want to be proud of what we do at all times.
- We wanted people to feel that they were part of SPITMARKET, not just a “buyer” or a “seller”.
- Whilst our accountants tell us profit is important we believe people should come first.
- We needed everything to be clear, transparent, and something folk wanted to use.
- If you chose to sell anything via our platform you join as a “Member”.
- You keep A GENEROUS % of the revenues made from your products.
- The remainder is used by the platform team to re-invest back in the market and to cover costs.
- When we do make a profit as a Marketplace, and we will, we pledge to give 10% to charity.