By tailoring the title, headings, screenshots, and messaging to the specific needs and interests of a particular audience, you can create a more engaging and persuasive experience for your potential customers.
Generally, be as specific as you can so that the right customers find you, and so that you convince them that your product is perfect.
- A focused page title: Write a page title that gives specifics about your template. e.g. “Template for creating an Agile Project Plan for Software Delivery”. (Avoid generic titles)
- Explain the problem? In the first paragraph, outline the problem that your template solves. Be clear and avoid jargon and “business speak”.
- Show that you solve the problem: Explain how your template solves that exact problem.
- Tell of your Experience and Expertise: Describe your experience and expertise in the area. This is a very important SEO tip for search engine algorithms in 2023.
- Clear Imagery: Include screenshots with descriptions, so that your potential customer can see what they will be getting.
Get started Today!
You can sell your own Project Management Templates by registering here on SPITMARKET, and then uploading to our professional marketplace.