In order to remain competitive, and to survive disruption from elsewhere, a business should be investing in its innovation pipeline constantly. The Three Horizons Framework helps organisations achieve a structured approach to innovation, and this template provides some background, some supporting arguments, and template slides to help managers with new innovation programmes.
- The 3 Horizons model was first published in The Alchemy of Growth by Merhdad Baghai, Stephen Coley, and David White in 1999.
- It was made popular by McKinsey, Geoffrey Moore, and others more recently.
- It is NOT new thinking, but the 3 areas of focus form a useful and simple pattern to ensure that your organisation focuses on maintaining an active innovation pipeline.
This Three Horizons Framework Template Includes
- Background to support an innovation programme
- The Eisenhower matrix to explain the importance of investing in strategic projects
- Introduction to the Three Horizons Framework
- Introduction to the FROST Innovation Framework
- An introduction to the “Suicide Box” when developing new innovation concepts
- An introduction in constant Innovation Pipeline investment
- A Three Horizons Status Report
- A Three Horizons “If we carry on as we are” Roadmap Template
- A Three Horizons Action Plan Roadmap Template
This is a snapshot of the Keynote or PowerPoint deck contents.
So how do I download this now?
It is simple:
- Use the button below to "Purchase".
- Click "Checkout" and use our secure card payment system.
- You will then get immediate access to download your templates.
- Your receipt and your download links will be emailed to you.
- Download your templates and they are ready to use!
|File Type||MS Powerpoint, Apple Keynote|
|Business Category||Innovation Projects and Processes, Project Portfolio Management|
|Key Aspects||FROST Innovation Framework, Innovation, Innovation Proposal, Strategy, Three Horizons Innovation Framework|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.