This training is a must for anyone who signs waste paperwork on behalf of their organisation. For anyone involved in the transfer of waste, the Regulations expect you to be a ‘competent person’. By completing training and demonstrating an understanding of the Regulations surrounding the transfer of waste ‘competence’ can be shown.
This training is to address the legal requirements during the transfer of waste. After this training you will understand
- Waste Regulations
- Definitions of waste
- European Waste Catalogue (EWC) Codes
- Paperwork required during waste transfers – consignment notes
- Records to be held
This training package will guide you through the Regulations and provide helpful links to reinforce your understanding of the classification of waste and the required paperwork during waste transfer.
So how do I download this now?
It is simple:
- Use the button below to "Purchase".
- Click "Checkout" and use our secure card payment system.
- You will then get immediate access to download your templates.
- Your receipt and your download links will be emailed to you.
- Download your templates and they are ready to use!
|Business Category||Environmental Engineering - Full Training Packages, Environmental Engineering Innovation, Project Management|
|Key Aspects||Easy to use checklist for the HSE professional|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.